Friday, January 25, 2008

January 25, 2008

Sophia is looking out the window at the squirrels. Unfortunately, she now calls them the "stupid squirrels" because she is repeating what daddy and sometimes mommy says.

See, those "stupid squirrels" have climbed into our truck on several occasions and eaten away at some wires which then prevented the truck from starting. We then have to get it towed and fixed for roughtly $100+. One weekend when we did not drive the truck, they managed to build a nest on top of the engine! I kid you NOT!!

Anyway, Sophia was looking at some squirrels that were on our patio furniture....then she was just acting goofy because she knew I was taking her picture. We took pictures of the "last" time the squirrels built their nest in the truck back in the summer. See the last picture of this post!













I love Sophia's "chocolate brown" hair!






No comments: