Thursday, September 20, 2007

September 20, 2007 - "There are seven days..."

Sophia has been singing this song, "There are seven days in a week" for the last few days. She mostly sang "There are seven days, there are seven days, there are seven days in a week."

I kept hearing her sing it...recognized the catchy tune she was singing ...but it was only today that she actually sang the entire song correctly:

There are seven days
There are seven days
There are seven days in a week

Sunday, Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

There are seven days
There are seven days
There are seven days in a week


It's so cute to hear her sing the high note when she sings the word, "Friday."

So now when I ask Sophia how many days are there in a week she will say, "seven." When I ask her what day we go to gymnastics, she will tell me Monday's. If I ask her what days she goes to school she will answer, "Tuesday"...little pause..."Thursday!"

She knows what day we go to bible study, what day she goes to ballet and what day we have Family Night and get ice cream (she's known this one for awhile!)

No comments: